Welcome to Lamesa Area Chamber of Commerce
The Lamesa Chamber of Commerce and Lamesa Economic Development Corp. is seeking an Office Manager. All applicants must have excellent typing, phone and customer service skills. To be considered for this position you must also be Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Quick Books Pro, website design & population, Constant Contact, and able to use a fax and scanner. You must be willing to assist the Lamesa EDC Director and Chamber Executive Director, with duties as required, able to manage time and meet deadlines and also prepare materials for Board Meetings and Community Events which may require some extra hours in the evening or weekends. Please apply in person for this position at the Lamesa Chamber of Commerce/Lamesa Economic Development Corp. Office @ 123 Main, Lamesa. No phone calls please.
Lamesa Area Chamber of Commerce
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- QuickBooks Management- making deposits, billing, etc.
- Maintain membership information
- Answering phones
- Answer website and email correspondence
- Manage the Chamber & EDC website including community calendar and local job postings
- Assist in relocation by answering questions and sending out packets
- Manage Chamber Facebook page
- Maintain Chamber website (knowledge or willingness to learn website CMS (eg. Word Press)
- Creating monthly newsletter for newspaper and email through Constant Contact
- Creating advertisements & event posters
- Perform clerical work
- Manage bookings for the President's Room and Dal Paso Museum
- Manage event registrations & ticket Sales
- Assist President in executing chamber events including Annual Banquet, Chicken Fried Steak Festival, Independence Day Celebration, Teacher Appreciation Packets, Trunk or Treat, Christmas, Girls Basketball Tournament, O.W. Follis Tournament
Excellent verbal and communication skills, high level of professionalism, exceptional computer skills, ability to work with volunteers and members, experience in delivering excellent customer service.
Applicants must have knowledge or willing to learn the following programs:
Microsoft Office: Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel
Welcome to the Lamesa Area Chamber of Commerce, an organization dedicated to strengthening the quality of life and business climate for the area we so proudly serve and live in.
If you have any questions come by, call or email the Lamesa Area Chamber of Commerce:
Physical Address: Mailing Address
123 Main P.O. Box 880
Lamesa, TX 79331 Lamesa, TX 79331
Phone: (806) 872-2181
Fax: (806) 872-5700
2014 Chicken Fried Steak Festival
2014 Independence Day Celebration
2014 Trunk or Treat
Business & Kids Costume Contest pictures Courtesy of Lamesa Press Reporter